Subject: [Leica] 6x7 negs have less dust?!!
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:28:09 -0700

OK, I developed 2 rolls of 120 and 2 rolls of 220 already. My development
method is the same - XTol using a Jobo, sink water (too lazy to get
distilled water) etc. but is it my imagination that the bigger negs are
cleaner? I don't think it's just the magnification factor issue. I blow up
the scan and the bigger negs just have less stuff on it?! Is my eyes
deceiving me?!

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com