Subject: [Leica] M8 Sharpening filter use - was: full sized samples
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:18:18 -0700

While I have only the pleasure of seeing small 8x10 prints from George, he
is a master photographer AND printer. He speaks truth from experience :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] M8 Sharpening filter use - was: full sized samples)