Subject: [Leica] M8 Sharpening filter use - was: full sized samples
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 01:43:57 -0400

Well just because you use a better camera, rent one for a weekend perhaps,
does not mean thats going to be the best shot in your portfolio.
They could pick out the shot they like the best maybe its not as sharp or
rich but they just like it!?!?!?!?!?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] M8 Sharpening filter use - was: full sized samples)