Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 01/06/2009: my first panorama
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:35:10 +0200 (CEST)

Successful stitches these days Nathan (wink).
Good on you.
Just a thought. The golf owner might be pleased to have this one done using
the camera vertical I guess. .

Amiti?s
Philippe

Message du 01/06/09 11:50
De : "Nathan Wajsman"

A : "Picture a Day discussion group"
, "Leica Users Group" , leica at freelists.org, "Olympus Camera Discussion"
Copie ? :
Objet : [Leica] Nathan's PAD 01/06/2009: my first panorama
Since I am spending so much time at home during my recovery, I am
reading a lot, catch up on movies bought but not yet watched, and in
general trying to do something sensible with my time. This morning,
inspired by a magazine article, I decided to try my hand at panoramas.
So I dragged my tripod and the M8 with the 50mm Summilux up to my roof
terrace and took pictures of the golf course. I then stitched the
images together using Photoshop's Photomerge feature. This image is
made from 23 individual images. The full-size image is 18222 x 3432
pixels. I will definitely explore this technique in the future with
more interesting landscapes than our golf course!

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#551631182_eADen-O-LB
(on the web, I made the image 1200 pixels wide; if you have to scroll,
close the Original view and try Large or X-Large instead)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu