Subject: [Leica] Some New Pix
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:05:59 -0700

Hi Carl,

Many of the images are truly lovely and I would like to look at all
of them, or at least have an easy time of looking at all of them. How
do I do this? Can I go from one to another? I tried moving up the
hierarchy, but had to go all the way up to the domain home page, and
navigating from there is as difficult. The thumbnails tell me little
about the pictures, and each has to be opened individually, as far as
I can tell.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design