Subject: [Leica] Intro and question.
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:50:11 -0700

Welcome.

Agreed.  Shoot a newspaper at perhaps a 30 degree angle from vertical and
see if any part of it is in focus?  Is it the part that you actually focused
on?  that will determine if your camera is focusing correctly or if your
lens is capable of sharp images or if your expectations are Leica high

Borrow a Leica 100/2.8 APO and repeat the shot.  If that lens won't do it
for you, then you definitely have expectations too high.

Aram