Subject: [Leica] Neica Leikon system - the SL - II 20mm/3.5 and 180mm 3.4 APO
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 23:59:15 +0800

> Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:50:01 -0400
> From: "David Rodgers" <drodgers at casefarms.com>
> Subject: [Leica] The Neica Leikon system expands
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Two lenses I may get in the future are the 180/3.4 APO and the 20/3.5
> Voightlander SL-II, although I'm quite content for now.
>
> Dave R

Hi David,
Congrats on the expansion to your Neica Leikon system!
I have both lenses you are considering and think you will
find them very suitable on the D700. The tiny 20/3.5 (just picked up
from Joseph Yao last week) performs about as well as my 19mm Elmarit V1
and is 1/4 the size if you look at them in terms of front elements. It
has the
advantage of having the Nikon Chip embedded in it so auto aperture
can be used.
Pictures with the 180 APO on the D700 are here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/
Let's see more pictures!!
Cheers
Howard