Subject: [Leica] Olympus Pen 50 years
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:54:37 +0100

"Mark Rabiner" <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote
> This just today out:
> http://asia.olympus-imaging.com/products/dslr/special/pen50th/pen/
>
> Its time to reintroduce a new half frame film camera.
> That's right a film camera.
> 72 on a roll;

Have an Oly Pen F myself, but have only used it twice - shot on C41 and got
it commercially printed and then scanned it. See
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at N00/2513668946/sizes/l/

Also shot P3200 and developed it myself, but have not printed from the negs
as I don't have a neg holder of that size for my LPL C7700MX enlarger.

Any suggestions on adapting one of my existing neg holders?

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow