Subject: [Leica] 8 Gig cards? M8?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:04:20 -0700

Although I have some 16Gb Transcends, I only use the 8Gb cards in the
M8's. First, I very, very, very rarely take more than 1000 pictures
on an outing so 740 RAW shots per card is enough, and if it's more
casual and I'm only taking one camera, surely 740 are enough. But
more importantly, the counter works. Over 1000 it's all the same, so
with a 16Gb card I don't know what number I'm at for the first 400+
shots. With a 32Gb card I'd be shooting for days before I got into
the counter capable region.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design