Subject: [Leica] OT: Darkroom & Nostalgia
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:30:45 -0700

At 10:23 AM -0500 6/5/09, George Lottermoser wrote:
>Absolutely wonderful production.
>Reminding me of my days of dancing in the dark.
>Similarly - we also danced at the drawing boards with large
>expressive gestures.

That reminds me of a fellow I worked with in the 70's, early in my
architectural career. He was Romanian and was generally a volatile
character. He worked with a parallel rule, and used to fling it with
some force against the upper and lower stops on a regular basis, all
the while muttering loudly in Romanian. When he was drawing a line
along the parallel rule, he never stopped before he got to the edge
of the paper, or table for that matter. At that time I was brought in
to bring some practicality and order to his designs: not an easy task.

I just can't imagine him working at a computer.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com