Subject: [Leica] FS Friday, long list, make offers
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 15:35:12 -0400

I?ve not been using my Leicas since I got into 4x5. I?m keeping one
body and four lenses (you?ll have to pry the 28/2 from my cold dead
hands). But I need to find homes for the rest. Make offers:

M7 0.85 has MP finder, used less than 100 rolls, this was my backup body

Motor Drive M

15mm CV Heliar w/bayonet adapter and finder, minty

21mm f2.8 Elmarit ASPH minty w/ plastic Leica finder

24mm f2.8 Elmarit ASPH well used glass perfect, front filter thread a
little funky but no dings, w/ plastic Leica finder

90mm f2.0 APO Summicron ASPH well used, one little speck inside, some
marks on barrel, but no dings &c.

135mm f3.4 APO-Telyt used only once when my daughter graduated from
high school, will include adapter ring for Universal Polarizer

28 finder, plastic 12 009 LNIB, never used.

All of the above in boxes with papers and leather cases (even those
little 'leder' tags! and the plastic bags)

Also an X-Rite Pulse (DPT-20) Spectrophotometer, UV cut, came bundled
with my RIP, discontinued when X-Rite acquired Gretag Macbeth, no
software (freeware available online) no reasonable offer refused.

Reply to jgp at gilplant.com. I?ll take credit cards through my studio.

Gilbert
http://www.gilplant.com
http://www.upstatelight.com