Subject: [Leica] IMG: May Nawlins Weddings #2,3,4......
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 23:48:39 -0500

4 weddings in May turned into 7 all of the sudden! What happened to the
days?

So here's 3 of 'em for your naked steaming eyes. With the first one, my
Nikon D3 shutter quit on me half way through the wedding, no worries when
you have a 35/2 'cron as backup right?

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Jennifer&Rob

So without a D3, a rented D700(just can't have my non full frame Nikons as
mains anymore) was the main workhorse with some EpsonLeica thrown in.

This was a great wedding, lots of local NOLA artists.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Karen&Sebastian

And to wrap it up for right now, a good ole Texas wedding in New Orleans,
though many local NOLA attendees. If you can guess which images show the
Texas fight songs and which ones show the LSU fight songs, I'll send you a
Lucky Dog or Hanson Snowball. I had photographed Katie's bridals a few
months back already. It's so tough photographing gorgeous brides.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Katie&Gray

I think I sharpened in Lightroom, but then did I?

Chris
NOLA