Subject: [Leica] PESO: Batu Caves
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:29:10 +0800

These natural limestone caves have been turned into a fairly famous
temple by the local Indian population.  Had a friend visiting from
Indonesia over the weekend, so we showed her the sights. And I took
the opportunity for some photography, of course...

C&C welcome as always. All shot with the M8 and 35/2 cron asph or
voigtlander 15/4.5 II.

Ming

Coconut smashing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3609747420/

Modern devotees
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3608932671/

Spot the monkey
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3609746720/

Looking for the food walking past
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3608931213/

Cave chat
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3608930889/

Cornered
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3608931803/

Pool of light
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3609744616/

Is that all? (Clearly not Indian and not impressed...)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mingthein/3608928431/

THEIN Onn Ming
*photohorologer ming at www.mingthein.com
www.flickr.com/mingthein