Subject: [Leica] Perils of Film
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:00:52 -0700 (PDT)

I think you're absolutely right Mark. We havesome excellent labs around here
who will do E-6 in 1/3 stop increments.
When I was shooting only film, I would go through the chemistry fast enough
for it to stay fresh. Now that isn't the case.
So thanks for giving your thoughts!! I'll be giving it a go with the next
set.
Much appreciated,
Bob

Sent from iBob