Subject: [Leica] Leica S2 in Paris | Leica Rumors
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:16:02 -0400

A beautiful camera, for sure! But I can see pitfalls. Like the first
time I download a file and my computer and software scream, "we're not
worthy" and go BSD. So I'll have to upgrade both. Then there's the issue
of my inkjet printer demanding a wage increase. I'll end up having to
buy one that has a PhD instead of a BA. You aren't kidding about saving
pennies. Now if were just the cost of the camera I had to worry