Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 90mm f/2.0 APO Summicron M Aspherical lens w/ filters
From: summicron at comcast.net (summicron at comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:50:59 +0000 (UTC)

Howdy,

I'm putting my 90 AA on the block as I move toward the world of Nikon
digital.  Here are the specs:

Lens in near mint as I very rarely used it and includes the box, the
original packing material and papers (except the warranty card which I
mailed in), the lens case and both caps.  This lens is not 6-bit coded.
Also included are a Leica 55mm UVa filter with box and case and a Heliopan
55mm Yellow filter with case only.

Price:  $2,595.00 includes normal shipping to the continental US.

Please e-mail me at frankfarmer at comcast.net if you are interested or have
questions.

Thanks,

Frank Farmer