Subject: [Leica] IMG: Occasional Friday Flower collection
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:14:31 -0500

Ted,

These suck.  Just kidding.  Aspen leaves is my favorite.  Followed by Red
Rose.  I will now delete all my flower pics and start over, and maybe
destroy a lens or two for good measure.  Fortunately, I did not decide to
become a professional photographer, else my family would be living in a
cardboard box over a heat grate.

Ken