Subject: [Leica] IMG: Saturday Snag
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

Went back to Yosemite yesterday hoping to find the main meadow looking like
it did last week (which images didn't turn out because of expired
developer). It didn't.

The first half of the day was spent up at Tuolome Meadows shootig 4x5, the
Velvia I'll send off for development tomorrow, the BW I'll do myself. The
second half of the day it poured. We found a field of lupines and, with a
home made contraption to hold my umbrella, I groveled around trying to find
something to shoot. It was very tough light and conditions. I did manage to
grab a couple of shots that were OK, but not as great as the trip last week.
(quite an intro, eh? 'Hey everyone, want to look at my so-so shots?')!

At any rate, here are the digital images.

View of the field down in Yosemite Valley (snag/stump on the left :-) ):
http://raflexions.com/2009Yosemite/content/438H5106_large.html

Single lupine against burned snag:
http://raflexions.com/2009Yosemite/content/438H5099_large.html

I'm looking forward to getting the 4x5 shots developed: It was better light
up at the meadows...

Thanks for looking. Comments are always appreciated.
Best,
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA