Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: return to normality, kind of
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:00:29 -0700

Nathan,

I envy your lifestyle and your medical insurance. As an example , when I
had a Hemi-Colonectomy, where they opened me from sternum to scrotum,
I returned to work in 3 weeks.--Driving!  Your operation must have been
far more serious.

Life style?--- In my area, no booze at all is allowed on the beach.  Of
course NO BEACH BARS.   The police have been known to inspect open soft
 drink cans to be sure they have not been been tampered with.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: return to normality, kind of)