Subject: [Leica] videos and still frames
From: elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:34:44 -0400

The father of a friend of mine is a doctor who is currently using a
basic digital SLR to record details from surgeries to teach how they
are done. However, he is using it for both still images and short
videos, depending on what the specific moment requires. He asked me
about what sorts of cameras are good for this sort of thing, because
he is thinking of getting something that is nicer, but doesn't know
what to get. Do any of you have any advice I can pass on?

Replies: Reply from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch) ([Leica] videos and still frames)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] videos and still frames)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] videos and still frames)