Subject: [Leica] IMG: Russian Train
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:20:45 -0700

Nathan offered in answer to Tina's photo:

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Russian Train

Nice image, Tina. Although I must say that after having just watched

the Andrzej Wajda's film "Katy?" the other day, I find images of

Russian train cars somewhat creepy...

Hi Nathan,

You just have to ride on a few of them to find out just how creepy they can
be to western trains. :-)

ted