Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:44:26 -0400

Barny had a nice granite rangefinder Polaroid (a bird carved the image out
on a stone template with his beak).  He always got his pinky in the way of
the lens.  Missed some important shots that way.  The big fish, Friday on
the volcanic island.  Could never prove to the wives they were telling the
truth.

At 02:26 AM 6/16/2009, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>The EP-1 though is a different camera try goggling it.
>
>The E-P1 is the one you're talking about I have finally figured out after
>much searching.
>
>http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/15/leaked-olympus-ep-1-micro-four-thirds-com
>pact-has-us-hot-bother/
>
>To me this is the perfect design for a camrea of this format.
>
>It has to fit in your pocket.
>This one does. Or would.
>
>The black one I'd get.
>
>The beige one looks like Barney Rubbles camera. If he had one.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

Chris Saganich MS, CPH
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018 at med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964