Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/06/2009: sunrise over the Mediterranean
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:09:34 -0700

Nathan,

Look, excuse me. But between the beer, the hernia operation and LONG WALKS?
You must be getting into the greatest of shape any human could be! :-)

Now think about being in great shape, throw in some quite incredible sunrise
photographs at 6.15 a.m and you must hold the Gold Medal of the LUG for
moving yer ass and shooting great photographs! :-)

Good on you lad! Love it!

Chers,

Dr. ted :-)