Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:18:59 +0100

Hi Mark,
I have varifocals. If I look down my nose through the lowest bit of my
specs I can see properly at about 18", normal reading distance. That
is as near as dammit arms length. If I take my specs -off- I can focus
at about 6", but then I can't see anything else, including where I put
my @?$%^& specs. Not much use for photography.
I have never had a problem with 4/3 in general (compared to film as
opposed to larger digital sensors which are superior for all the
reasons you have previously mentioned). I have always had a major
problem with cameras without a viewfinder, however poor. Except when
using a tripod.
Frank