Subject: [Leica] Russian Train Sharpened
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:12:30 -0400

At 06:55 PM 6/17/2009, you wrote:
>I'll have to check this thing out if its way better than the unsharp mask
>and other stuff in Photoshop I'm used to.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

PhotoKit Sharpener is by the Pixel Genius guys and everything they do
is great.  http://www.pixelgenius.com/sharpener/
You have a capture, creative, and output sharpener all of which are
on layers and can be applied as much or as little as you want.  It's
really, really good.  Their PhotoKit Color is great,
too:  http://www.pixelgenius.com/color2/index.html

Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley