Subject: [Leica] OT slide scans ?
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:18:55 -0700

I have also used Myspecialphotos.com in Los Altos, CA, just 6 blocks from my
home. Their rates -- for various dpi and corrections -- have been reasonable
from the standpoint of not having to endure the complication and expense of
shipping. And, of course, there's the worry of shipping precious slides here
and there. Quality is excellent.

I'm definitely a believer in maximum tracking options and signed-for
delivery confirmations. In the last two months, I have had to deal with two
lost deliveries involving a certain dark-colored truck. Yes, refunds or
replacements could be and were arranged, but there are no satisfying
outcomes, in my opinion, for lost photos, slides, or negs.... Yeh, I'm
stating the obvious....