Subject: [Leica] First canadian pano of the season
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:54:41 -0700

Hi Luggers,
Painting is in hand at our Canadian cabin on Pender Island (the
children are going to do the high hard parts).  I set up the D700 on
the deck this afternoon equipped with the R180 APO f3.4 and took
pictures of the BC Ferries passing by.
Here is a simple two panel panorama - showing the same ferry in each
frame - processed in CS2 (which is not as good as CS4 at pano
blending but my old computer tells me it doesn't have sufficient
space for me to install CS4). The computer expert is coming for the
weekend. :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/
2panoBCferryX2R180ApoD700w.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/nwfl3s