Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:52:24 -0700

Gene asked as others have:

Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009

What is the cost?<<<<<<

Ladies & Gentlemen,

The cost for the fabulous location, the accommodation, meals, coffee breaks,
open bar cocktail "HAPPY HOUR" with hors d'oeuvres each evening, all taxes
and gratuities! Not to forget those making professional presentations that
you will enjoy and leave just wired to shoot. Plus an incredible group of
good old fashion photogs to mingle with and enjoy great company. It's pure
motivational time and your photography should improve during and after you
return home.

Trust me, during the 15 years I've been part of this incredible group I can
honestly say I have never gone home and not been motivated, pumped and a
great deal wiser. It's worth every dollar.

A bargain indeed! Cost for the entire event.

Single occupancy... $799.00 per person.

Double occupancy.....$929.99

For those of you requiring more information the best bet is a toll free call
to Mr. Carl Derderian    1-877-534-2287

Cheers,

Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009, now Family Emergency)