Subject: [Leica] If You Were Buying an M8 Today...
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:33:47 -0700

For the shooting I do, an M8 would be illogical, and laughable to my
clients.
Since they are often close when I'm shooting, I cater to their idea
of what constitutes professional gear.
I have a 1D MIII myself, a more sensible choice, if one needs a long
lens reach.
S.d.

On Jun 21, 2009, at 12:12 AM, simon jessurun wrote:

> The street rallies in theran made me sorely miss my m.If i could
> afford it I
> would go for the M8 but then would have to buy lenses again as well.
> I traded my nocti 75 and M3 against a Mark III with 70-200 2.8 and
> a wide
> angle zoom.
> brgds,simon
>
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Mark Rabiner
> <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>
>> To shoot what?
>> Lets see some pictures!
>>

>> Mark William Rabiner
>>

>>> From: Dennis <dennis at hale-pohaku.net>
>>> Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 18:38:35 -1000
>>> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [Leica] If You Were Buying an M8 Today...
>>>
>>> I am also debating the purchase of the Lumix G1.
>>>
>>> Issues I have with the M8:
>>>
>>> 1 Cost
>>> 2 It's electronic and I am concerned about reliability. Also