Subject: [Leica] Does Lightroom 2 Support M8 Raw Files?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 19:19:35 +0100

As others have said Lightroom is fine with the M8.

One another note if there are any Hasselblad shooters using digital backs
that produce 3FR files, the next version of Adobe Camera RAW and the DNG
converter will support that format - I only know this because I borrowed a
friend's SWC and 16 mb back for an hour or two this afternoon and had to try
and find a way of processing the 3FR files. Details here...

<http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php?title=Camera_Raw_5.4#Download>

Steve

Based on this page from Adobe