Subject: [Leica] Advice from G1 users on LUG...
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:53:29 -0700

I'm about ready to buy a new Panasonic G1...

Would B&H or Amazon be my best sources?

Whose the best source for quality Leica or Canon lens adapters?
Should I expect to pay around $175 for a good one?

What kind of picture storage comes with it?
Is it a good idea to buy additional storage up front?

I want a back-up battery. Do I need a charger?

Why would I want to concern myself with the color of the camera body?

Is anyone out there a fan of service agreements for these things?

Thanks...

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail?.

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Advice from G1 users on LUG...)
Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] Advice from G1 users on LUG...)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Advice from G1 users on LUG...)