Subject: [Leica] F.S.--CARTOM, Inc. Strap System--price drop!
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:11:56 -0700 (PDT)

I've got 3 ( 2? wide/ two 1 1/2? wide) NOS, made in the USA, modular,
comfortable, adjustable, black, non-slip, closed cell neoprene rubber/ nylon
webbing straps w/ plastic connectors, 10 pr. of black quick-disconnect,
adjustable, nylon webbing connectors straps (for 10 cameras). See
http://www.cartom.virtual-space.com/photop.htm. I also have 20 pr. of NOS,
black, genuine leather camera/lug protectors (made in Korea) that will be
included. The price for all is $60 OBRO shipped uninsured anywhere free.
?
The CARTOM system is high quality, comfortable and perfectly suited for
medium and large/ heavy cameras.
?
I?m in So. Korea, so I can only accept a postal or bank M.O.
?
Bill
wrs111445 at yahoo dot com