Subject: [Leica] Viet nam 1968! :-)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:59:00 -0700

I'm an antiquarian fascinated with anachronistic ideologies. In a
moment of zeal, I once joined the I.W.W., San Pedro, CA chapter.
After all, if one is to be a Wobblie, it might as well be at ground
zero. Somehow, I don't see it as a contradiction to also be a member
of the American Legion. However, I draw the line with membership in a
political party.
One of my favorite places to have been exhibited is the Workmen's
Circle in Los Angeles.
How true of the passing of that older generation. San Francisco saw
the demise of two remnants from that earlier era, Archie Green and
Jack Henning.
S.d.

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog