Subject: [Leica] FS: All of my R gear (sadly!)
From: pedxin at aol.com (pedxin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:32:39 -0400

I feel for you, b/c every R body I ever bought had probs, some serious but
most not very, but still the service interval was ridiculous long.? The
lenses were great, in that time, compare to other maker's in that time.? Now
most R glass is very old and others have come along way (not talking about
the low-end stuff, just the pro lines).? Good luck with your selling and
hope you enjoy your new system better as I have.?

bests,
P.