Subject: [Leica] IMG: Postcards from Berlin, Third set.
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:48:46 +1000

Thanks Marty! There are lots of personal clues meant to interest my Leica
friends as people browse. I tried to shoot Marty and George and Lluis and
Nathan and George and Dougs and  Ric and Tina and just Leica shooters, not
talkers, all along the way.  Dang I think that there's even some Jim in
there. Lots of postcards I know and snapshots, but really good Leica glass
snapshots!  It's meant to share the trip. There's even one or two where
people might think, these are cool shots he's worked at.
Many more being posted for people that are interested.

--
Cheers
Geoff

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Postcards from Berlin, Third set.)