Subject: [Leica] NAPP
From: socphoto at verizon.net (Carl Socolow)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:55:16 -0400

I've been a member of NAPP for several years. I'm intrigued by the
online gallery (thank you, Tina) which I hadn't really known of nor
explored. But, more so, aside from the incredible knowledge base of tips
and techniques, where I've found NAPP to really justify itself is in
some of the discounts offered to members. I saved almost $300 from Apple
by buying my MacPro through the NAPP website link; more than enough to
offset the $99 membership fee. I also regularly order from B&H and by
doing so by phone I'm able to avail myself of free shipping. I recently
bought an Epson 3800 and saved a significant amount on that alone;
notwithstanding my nickel and dime orders. And the magazine is always
helpful. I would recommend them highly. Also, you get a nifty membership
certificate.

--
Carl Sander Socolow
Socolow Photography

Inventing the unknown calls for new forms.
   A. Rimbaud

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and
document(s) attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may
contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. If the
recipient of this email is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
email or its contents in any way.

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] NAPP)