Subject: [Leica] IMG: Angela and Maria
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:20:06 +0100

"Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote
> Just curious.  Do you check your brake lines every morning?  Or have an
> enclosed garage with a dog that can sniff out C4?

I use specially trained honey bees for both purposes, and if they're tied up
pollinating, I get my wife out with the special mirror on wheels to check.
What do you do?

Anyway mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, as I didn't realise they were both dead.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Angela and Maria)