Subject: [Leica] NYC LUG 2009
From: paul.winkfield at gmail.com (Paul Winkfield)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:17:38 -0400

http://picasaweb.google.com/paul.winkfield/NYLUG09?authkey=Gv1sRgCI-kguqPg7SaKg#

Hi All,

Victor really got my best side!!  later at the Algonquin Hotel, we had a
great time, I got toasted  on Shirley Temples!
Check the link above...oh for those who were there in 07, the famous round
table was deemed too important(historical) to stay on the floor,
so we LUG nuts were the last group to sit there!

So it pays (ok bragging rights) to attend our event!
I wonder how the guys will out due themselfs for next year...thanks to the
NYC crew!

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] NYC LUG 2009)