Subject: [Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:31:16 -0400

The M8/M8.2 are much like a Porsche 911...iconic design, instantly
recognizeable, efficient in their handling and operation. I do believe the
M8/M8.2 will be classics down the photography road. The file size is more
than adequate for almost anyone, including the publishing industry, and
fewer machines make the operator smile as much when using, well, except
maybe a Porsche!

Roger Hart
AutoWeek magazine
Detroit