Subject: [Leica] Ektar 100 on Frontier machines?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:50:01 -0400

Dante,If you can go back to the original store they will have your files on
their PIC.  As firmly as you have to make them go through each file and
color correct then print a new set and CD.  If you have any difficulty
please let me know and I will get you Sam's email.  The store manager should
NOT want to hear from Sam Iocca about poor customer service.  It would not
be a very pleasant three way call.

I suspect if they turn off image intelligence you will get some good images.

Don
don.dory at gmail.com