Subject: [Leica] ** IMPORTANT FOR UK LUGers
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:33:22 +0100

Dear All,

1. I have just discivered that Boots are selling off the rest of their
Kodachrome stock for ?6 for 3 processing included. My local store has already
sold out. There are no more in the warehouse, and they won't be re-stocking.

2. They are not going to sell any more C41 B&W either either Kodak or Ilford
(I
presume that they would process them if presented with them).

3. They will continue to stock FP4, HP5 etc

4. I do NOT know if this is UK-wide but I expect so. My local Boots is large,
but by no means the largest, but probably the largest in the local area.
There
is also the question of what will be stocked in places such as airports on
which
I have no info.

Locally I no have no (C41) film from Boots, none from Jessops (who appear
not to
be selling film at all in that branch) and some from LCE who don't have a
very
good choice (Fuji or Fuji).

Who are the good online film stockists in the UK? - and why are they good?
what
is delivery like?

Peter
--