Subject: [Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:09:40 -0400

At 02:39 AM 6/30/2009, you wrote:
>I always vote for taking names off pictures
>Especially IN them;
>And certainly at the top.
>We don't want to be reading pictures.
>We read them and we forget them and we never really seem them as just
>pictures.
>
>That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

Anybody who posts photos on the internet today without watermarks or
some other identification is just asking for them to be stolen.  It's
getting worse all the time with people assuming that anything posted
on the internet is free for taking and using any way they want.  When
the New York Times actually advices downloading and using other
peoples' photos as decoration, I intend to put big watermarks,
right-click protection, and imbedded metadata in anything I post from now on.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County)