Subject: [Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:27:26 -0400

I can imagine that the best way would be to go on a Kodachrome binge and
scan nothing but Kodachrome for a month tweaking your paramiters and saving
them as you go along.

And finding the right scanner software combination for Kodachrome in the
first place. My guess would be Silverfast Lasersoft.
And my option would be raw scanning. But its been awhile.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?)