Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:57:26 -0400

At 07:44 PM 6/30/2009, you wrote:
>I recently spent a most enjoyable week in the Eastern Sierra, visiting long
>familiar places for the first time with the M8.
>Pictures are at  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/09Eastside/  or
>http://tinyurl.com/lpw4az  .
>Comments and critiques will be welcome.
>Oliver

Really gorgeous!  I think you must have been very close to where I'll
be next week.  I don't recognize any names but the scenery is very
familiar.  You had beautiful weather.  I'm hoping for a few clouds
but no rain.  Was Bodie worth the trip as far as photography goes?  I
won't have a way to get there while we're in Golden Trout, but once
we get back to LA we plan to rent a car and drive for a few
days.  I'm looking for ghost towns but not tourist traps.  Is there
any such thing?

Love your photos!  The M8 and you really delivered.  It looks like
the 28 was your favorite lens.  I love that the 35 was your "long" lens.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra)