Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell
From: summicron at comcast.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 00:03:22 -0500

You don't have to take my word for it.  Canon couldn't get the lens
and camera to work right, either, despite their multiple trips to the
warranty repair shop.  Both were gotten rid of.  I replaced them with
a Nikon and have had no similar such problems.  I don't really care
what the name on the front of the body is, I just want the features to
work.  My Canon didn't and Canon couldn't (or wouldn't) fix it.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell)