Subject: [Leica] NYC LUG 2009
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:36:02 -0700

Hello Everybody,

I just want to say what a pleasure it was speaking to the NYC LUG last
Saturday. You were a great audience and very generous and hospitable.
I had a great time at dinner with Roger, Richard, Christopher and John
Friday night and Kyle gave a great talk Saturday. Once I was sure I
had sized my files correctly in powerpoint, I relaxed and really
enjoyed giving my presentation. As Paul mentioned, we followed up the
presentations with a trip to the Algonquin for drinks (I might have
been better off having the Shirley Temples with Paul instead of the
martinis!). I will try to post some pictures somewhere soon, but in
the meantime, thanks to all who attended--it was a true pleasure
hanging out with all of you!

Cheers,

Craig