Subject: [Leica] M8 modded Nokton 1.2
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:29:15 -0400

A follow up to my panic a couple of months ago.

Turned out that the technician had installed a wrong part on that
Nokton. Not only that, but the part had affected the rangfinder on the
M7 and M4.

The vendor repaired the Nokton and adjusted the rangefinders on both
bodies. Additionally, he sent me a case for my 12mm and viewfinder to
offset the postage on returns.

While it was a pain in the butt, I was satisfied with the handling.

Ric