Subject: [Leica] FS: UET-R extension tube
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 08:50:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

FS: UET-R extension tube, 3-cam, likely the last one I'll have for sale.

The UET-R (Universal Extension Tube-R) is my modification of the Leitz 14198
extension tube.  The UET-R is a 30mm
extension tube which fits all Leica reflex cameras preserving the
auto-diaphragm function of the lens used, and meters accurately at full
aperture regardless of the lens' cam configuration on all except the
Leicaflex Standard.  There are a few lenses and acccessories which will not
fit the UET-R, typically those requiring extra mirror box clearance.  I have
used the UET-R with 35mm, 60mm, 100mm, 135mm, 180mm, 280mm, 400mm, 560mm and
80-200mm lenses.  Includes both caps.  US$125 plus shipping.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
Please contact me off-list: wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net