Subject: [Leica] D-LUX4: the straight truth!
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 21:11:49 -1000

My understanding was that the G1 lenses could be used on any micro 4/3
system and they had to meet Leica standards to have Leica's name on the
lens. In the case of the Panny LX only the raw tells the story and they
provide software to "fix it up"

So the Oly shooter can't say "I tried that G1 Leica lens on my Oly and
it's crap" ;-)