Subject: [Leica] D-LUX4: the straight truth!
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:02:13 +0100

It is not as simple as that, unfortunately. For example lightroom
supports .NEF files from a D3, but you need Lightroom 2 if your .NEF
files come from a D3x, LR2 supports .ORF files from the E3 but not
(yet) the E-P1...
I don't know whether the file format is the issue or Adobe sorting out
their default processing for the new camera before supplying the update.
Frank